CHAAYS COURSESWe have two main courses/workshops for gaining skills & confidence in the industry:
MODELLING DRAMA and DEPORTMENT Course(For ages 11 and over - Maximum of 8 students)
This course covers all the main areas of modelling & acting – Photographic / Catwalk / Promotions / Television / Film, and provides the practical skills and knowledge required to confidently perform modelling & acting work. All instructors are qualified professionals in their respective fields, and are currently working in the modelling/acting industry.
This course is also excellent for those just seeking to build their confidence & life skills, or wishing to just have some fun.The course covers:
- CATWALK - Preparing for Fashion Parades / Catwalk Technique
- PHOTOGRAPHIC - Preparing for Photo Shoots / Posing Techniques / Clothing Choice etc.
- DRAMA - Introduction to Acting / Acting Basics - Improvising etc.
- TELEVISION - Working on TV Sets / Basic Presenting / Working with other talent
- MAKEUP & SKIN CARE
- HAIR CARE & HAIR STYLING
- CASTING & AUDITIONING - Including job interview skills.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT - Self Image / Body Language / Achieving Your Potential
- STYLE - Body Types / Fashion Colours & Style / Use of Accessories
- PHOTO SHOOT - In studio & on location - treated as a commercial fashion shoot.
Course cost is $690.... which can be paid off over the 12 weeks at say $60 per week if you wish.
Next course commences Saturday 24th FEB 2018.
For further information or to enrol... phone us on 02 49297954 or Email us here.
DRAMA / TV / FILM Workshops / Agency Intro ClassThese workshops cover Drama, Acting & Presenting in more depth with emphasis on working to camera (TV and FILM). There is always a demand for good presenters in the industry and these workshops are particularly good for those wishing to obtain presenting work. Again all instructors are experience and qualified in their fields. From these workshops we can create a basic show-reel for presenting to clients when seeking work.
Next Workshop (TV Presenting) is Saturday 20th JAN 2018 at 1:00pm