Selecting and Booking Talent :
- Emailjobs@chaays.com.au or Phone through your talent requirements - e.g. age / gender / look / skills etc.
- For a Casting also supply the date and times.
(Note: We have Casting Facilities available if required... Studio / Digital SLRs / Full HD Video).
- We will then Email back a selection of talent who fit your requirements.
- Dont hesitate to phone us if you need to discuss requirements.
Rates :Although we do have standard rates, there are often many variables so we prefer to quote for each job. Just Email or Phone for a quote on your particular requirements.
Our Talent :CHAAYS has approx. 500 talent on our files - all ages, looks, and skill levels. Our approach is quality rather than quantity. With this manageable number of talent (and an excellent computer system) we can ensure that we know our talent well - their qualities and availability. This ensures that our clients are only shown the best people for the job and only those that are available for work and whose details are current.
All talent go through a strict selection process before being placed on our files:
- Initial interview - Potential talent are assessed for reliability, confidence and experience/skills.
- Photo Shoot - Their photo shoot is done in-house so we can check reliability and confidence and their ability to work under some pressure. The shoot is also an opportunity to teach less experienced talent the basics for working in front of the camera.
- Intro Class - Talent are taught the protocol of working on TV/Film sets, photographic shoots, catwalk & promotional work so that they know what is expected of them in both preparation and on-the-job.
- Follow-up - Talent must keep in regular contact with us so that we can ensure they are keen and contactable, and that their photos are still current i.e. their look hasn't changed.